Terms and Conditions

L’Enclos de la Daby, 83330 Le Beausset, France
Rental Contract

GENERAL CONDITIONS

  1. 25% of total cost is a payable to confirm booking. The remaining 75% is due 6 weeks before the commencement of the holiday, plus the deposit/s.
  2. If the hirer cancels, the deposit, minus any expenses incurred, will only be returned if an alternative tenant is found.
  3. The deposit will be returned within one month of the departure date minus any deductions for breakages or damages.
  4. The house/s, pool and grounds are for the use and enjoyment of the hirer. Numbers of people in each house should not exceed bed spaces (except for small children).
  5. Upon payment of the full rental the hirer will be issued with instructions about the property, which should be read by all adult occupants.
  6. You have the use of the property and grounds at your own risk. Particular care should be taken regarding the risks of fire. Barbecuing may only take place on the gas barbecue.
  7. The Pool and Cabanon lavatory are used by all the tenants. The pool is cleaned twice weekly – at a time to be agreed, and should be vacated whilst cleaning is carried out. The pool should not be used for diving, the fence should be kept locked and children supervised.
  8. The property has a ‘multirisque habitation’ insurance, but this does not cover contents or belongings. Tenants should takeout their own insurance, and also ensure that the houses are locked when not occupied.
  9. The houses are available from 4pm on the arrival day and should be vacated by 10am on departure day. They, and surroundings, must be left reasonably clean and tidy, with furniture & crockery back in place. Charges for excessive cleaning will be taken out of the deposit.
  10. Any problems to be reported straight away so that they can be dealt with promptly, and any dispute will be carried out under the jurisdiction of the British courts.